I'm Just a Girl





Nov 2016 

I'm not a good person.

I'm just a girl who attempts to live her life out of gratitude for Jesus' amazing grace and love.  When I view myself as 'good', I tend to view others as 'bad'.  And that's not good.

I'm not a leader and I'm not a follower. I just want to show up as me.

I'm just a girl who's learning to dance her part in each song.

I'm not a feminist just because I'm a strong woman. I love and admire the strength of men.

I'm not religious. I love traditions with meanings and richness. It's my love for Christ that moves me forward, not a to-do list. 

I'm just a girl who delights in the mysteries of God's Word but doesn't feel the need to solve them.





I'm just a girl who lives with a beast raging inside, wanting to fix, shelter, break, and heal the world. 

Comments

Popular Posts